Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

Seksi

Great game, next time swords alright? xD

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

AAA!! My Fucking Arm!!!

Man that game rocks! I made it to stage 14, and met the big headed stick guy. I couldn't kill him. I won't be writing any reviews for today.....Cause my fucking arm hurts like crazy!!!

Defend Your Castle ! Defend Your Castle !

nice game

Nice! The only thing is that you have to drag your enemy's in the air! I'm now typing with a really tired arm :).
It would be cool if you had to shoot them with a cannon or something, because my arm really hurts like shit!!

BlEED I BlEED I

cool game!!

That was really cool! A bit to hard but still a cool game. It would be more fun if it had an intro of some kind, like a movie. The sound is kinda crappy but no hard feelings about that! :)

Nebula-Entertainment responds:

An intro would've been good. but as you can see... I suck at drawing lol. thanks for the reviews

UN Weapons Inspector UN Weapons Inspector

I liked it!

Nice game! When I first played the game I thought it was a copy of the other UN Weapon Inspector:)
Fun to add the little bonus "shoot-the-evil-guys"!! I tried to shoot em but they were to fast!

Marios Adventures(Level2) Marios Adventures(Level2)

kinda crappy

While I was standing on the pipe thing I died!?
I tried it again and still the same....I think that's a serious bug!!
Why do the blocks disapere wen you step on them.....?

Flash Draw 2 Flash Draw 2

well done!

that was really cool man!
Keep up the good work k?

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

THIS GAME RULEZZZ

This is like.........WOW!! really cool! Very good sound and good graphics especially when that hand drawed a fish that spits mines!!